Health Insurance Quote For People Age 50, 55, 60, 65
Auto Insurance Quote
If you have a car, you need automobile insurance/car insurance. Whether you have a new car or a used car, your resident state requires automobile insurance. There are six types of
insurance that are offered:
- Medical Injury Protection - Pays for medical expenses for yourself from an auto accident and for the passengers in your car.
- Uninsured Coverage - Pays for your injuries, if an accident is caused by an uninsured driver or hit and run driver.
- Bodily Harm Liability - Pays for injuries, if you hurt or kill someone. It also pays for your legal defense, if someone sues you.
- Comprehensive Coverage - Pays for losses from accidents, fire, flood, theft or vandalism.
- Collision - Pays for damage to your car, if someone hits you or you hit them.
- Property Liability - Pays for damage that you did to another person's property. It also provides legal defense, if someone sues you.